Friday, January 22, 2010

Funnymoon in Vegas--Life as a Comic Season 3 Episode 1




We're back! A new episode of Life as a Comic is here! How have you been? It's been so long, wow, you look great!

Thanks to everyone who encouraged me to start this video blog up again, I had a really good time putting this episode together.

Come with me on a one-day trek from New York to Las Vegas and back to perform for 20 minutes at a NASCAR track.

Sound weird? Of course it does! That's why you're coming along.

Enjoy!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Highwind said...

Hey you are back! Love your videos! :)

Do you have a recording of your act? Would love to see that as well.

1:50 PM  
Blogger GeekMusician said...

Yay, glad to see the vlog is back! Was that a giant Pez dispenser behind you???

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a cellist and Pachelbel's Rant is epic. It rocks.
My friend (who is a violinst :P)found it and she wont stop quoting the parts about how being a kid playing the cello sucks and blah blah blah. Perhaps you could make a rant about how much violins suck???
Anyway, the cello part is seriously sad. They should make a better cello part.
Could you like post the lyrics? I'm trying to find quotes to write on my new bag from various things, and your YT vid came to mind.
Keep rocking!
Claire

10:52 PM  
Blogger Astuertz said...

My friend is an art major. I wonder what her life will be like in 10 years. D=

dailycollegestuff.blogspot.com

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home